Thursday, July 8

TSKTSK

The past week had been exceptionally good. Tiring but good. Homey, The Killer Gerbil just launched his mighty clothing line. Do check that out and show him some love.
Catherine's back for a short while and she has her stuffs on brightspot market. Do check that
out too. Everybody's doing super fine. So, I have been hanging aroung with the homeboys a lot
lately. We went to digitalism, shit's good and that day we played bowling. Super healthy
compared to the other stuffs we did. My laptop decided to be a shithead and died on me.
I owe photos to some people. It's irritating. Delphic is coming to town this august, I hope
Miss roslyn will tag along. Haha.

Please pardon my paragraphing. Blackberry's pretty much a shit phone except its bbm.

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus