Monday, July 26

PRETENDING

Sunday was family day. I didn't manage to sleep in this weekends. My body clock was tuned to wake up early. Nothing else interest me except my young niece and nephew. The niece is one sweet young thing. She's a child everybody adores - quiet and adorable whereas the malay young dude is so 666. I observed them for awhile and it's quite a scene. Kids are able to smile without anything. They would jump 3 times, screamed gibberish shits, end it with a huge spin and smile like crazy. I totally adore their life. If I was given a choice, I would want to be a kid(with a developed mind). The girls would totally love you, you don't have to spend money at all and when you're bored, you just do the jump jump routine.

I want a set of fairy oddparents.

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus