Thursday, June 10

WAKE UP CALL

The stuffs I did for the past few months probably are not even worth given a glance at. This included my work and my day to day behavior. I believe I was trapped in a delusional world where everything went my way and how I picture it to be. Friends being nice, saying what I've done is okay and me going along with it with no or maybe very little intention to improve. The worst thing could ever happen to destroy that tiny ass delusional world is an army of strong-stinging-short sentences of criticism. It will hit the outer membrane and penetrate slowly and painfully causing a catastrophe.

Oh one definitely hit me hard. So hard, I flinched. Once again, to take it positively is a whole different ball game. I just hope it won't take too long to recover to rebuild the city. Pucker up bitch.

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus